The Montana Grizzlies (0-4) are favored (-4) to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Washington Huskies (1-4) at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Alaska Airlines Arena. The game airs on PACN. The matchup has an over/under of 61.5.
Washington vs Montana Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Washington and Montana
Washington and Montana Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Huskies points and assists leader is Quade Green. He racks up 19.0 points per game and records 3.0 assists.
- The squad is led in rebounds by Nate Roberts' 8.0 per game.
- The Huskies are led by Green from beyond the arc. He makes 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Hameir Wright leads Washington in both blocks and steals, averaging 2.3 blocks and 1.7 steals per game.
- Kyle Owens has the top Grizzlies spot in two categories: scoring (14.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.3 rebounds per game).
- Cameron Parker is the Grizzlies go-to assist guy, averaging 4.0 per game.
- Josh Vazquez is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, knocking down 2.0 threes per game.
- Nobody on Montana grabs more steals than Cameron Satterwhite (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Mack Anderson (1.0 per game).
Washington vs Montana: Last Meeting
Washington vs Montana (Last 1 Games)
- The Huskies score 60.4 points per game, 9.1 fewer points than the 69.5 the Grizzlies allow.
- When Washington totals more than 69.5 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- In games Montana allows more than 60.4 points, it is 0-2-1 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Grizzlies score an average of 62.5 points per game, only 3.3 fewer points than the 65.8 the Huskies allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.8 points, Montana is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- Washington's record is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread when it gives up more than 62.5 points to its opponents.
- The Huskies have a negative point differential on the season (-27 total points, -5.4 per game), as do the Grizzlies (-28 total points, -7 per game).
- The Huskies and the Grizzlies are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 33 and 28.8 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Huskies are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Grizzlies are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Huskies average 9 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Grizzlies by 2.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Huskies are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Grizzlies are 0-1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both squads have struggled to gain an advantage on the glass. Washington records an average rebounding margin of -9 rebounds per game. Montana averages a margin of -11.4 rebounds.