The Washington State Cougars (7-0) are heavily favored (-18.5) to continue a seven-game win streak when they host the Northwestern State Demons (1-9) at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at Friel Court. The contest airs on PACN. The matchup has a point total of 145.
Washington State vs Northwestern State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Washington State and Northwestern State
Washington State and Northwestern State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 18.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton leads the Cougars in points and assists. He scores 16.5 points per game while also adding 3.8 assists.
- Efe Abogidi paces Washington State with 8.7 rebounds per game.
- The Cougars are paced by Andrej Jakimovski from beyond the arc -- he connects on 1.9 shots from downtown per game.
- Washington State's blocks leader is Abogidi, who records 1.9 per game. Noah Williams leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
Northwestern State Leaders
- Jairus Roberson outpaced his teammates on the Demons scoring front by putting up 11.3 points per game. He adds 1.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game this season.
- Kendal Coleman (7.5 rebounds per game) and C.J. Jones (2.6 assists per game) are the Northwestern State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Roberson paces the Demons with a team-high 2.8 made three-pointers per game.
- The Demons leaders in steals and blocks are Trenton Massner (1.1 steals per game) and Dalin Williams (0.6 blocks per game).
- The Cougars record 69.7 points per game, 15.1 fewer points than the 84.8 the Demons give up.
- Washington State has a 1-0 record overall and a 1-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 84.8 points.
- Northwestern State is 2-6 against the spread and 0-9 overall when giving up more than 69.7 points.
- The Demons score an average of 69.1 points per game, 10.7 more points than the 58.4 the Cougars allow to opponents.
- Northwestern State is 2-0 against the spread and 1-6 overall when it scores more than 58.4 points.
- Washington State has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.1 points.
- The Cougars have out-scored their opponents by a total of 79 points this season (11.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Demons have out-scored them by 157 more points on the year (15.7 per game).
- The Cougars and the Demons rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 41.6 and 36.8 boards per game, respectively.
- Washington State is 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Northwestern State is 2-5 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Cougars and the Demons collect offensive rebounds at similar rate (10.1 and 10.7 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Demons are 0-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Cougars are 1-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- The Cougars find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +5.2 rebounds per game, and the Demons struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -6.3.