The Washington State Cougars (3-0) are heavily favored (-11) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Idaho Vandals (0-2) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Friel Court. The point total is set at 63.5 in the matchup.
Washington State vs Idaho Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton leads the Cougars in scoring (18.0 points per game) and assisting (3.7 assists per game).
- The squad is led in rebounds by Efe Abogidi's 6.3 per game.
- Bonton averages 2.3 made threes per game to pace the Cougars.
- Washington State's blocks leader is Abogidi, who averages 1.7 per game. Aljaz Kunc leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- Scott Blakney was solid last season with 8.2 points and 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Chance Garvin averaged 1.3 assists per game.
- Damen Thacker had a strong showing from long distance a season ago, knocking down 0.9 shots from deep per game.
- Thacker swiped 0.5 steals per game. Babacar Thiombane collected 0.7 blocks a contest.
Washington State vs Idaho: Last 2 Meetings
Washington State has taken both of its matchups with Idaho. The Vandals have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Cougars.
Washington State vs Idaho (Last 2 Games)
- Last season, the Cougars scored just three fewer points per contest (69.8) than the Vandals gave up (72.8).
- Washington State went 8-0 against the spread and 9-3 overall last season when scoring more than 72.8 points.
- When Idaho allowed more than 69.8 points last season, it went 6-12 against the spread and 4-18 overall.
- The Vandals' 65.2 points per game last year were only 4.5 fewer points than the 69.7 the Cougars gave up to opponents.
- When it scored more than 69.7 points last season, Idaho went 5-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Washington State's record was 6-11 against the spread and 6-15 overall when it allowed more than 65.2 points last season.
- The Cougars put up just six more points than their opponents last year (an average of 0.1 per game), while the Vandals were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 243 total points, -7.6 per game).
- The Cougars and the Vandals collected rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (33.1 and 31.7 boards per game, respectively).
- Washington State was 8-6 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Idaho was 5-10 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Cougars averaged 9.3 offensive boards per game, more than the Vandals by 2.2 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Cougars grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 7-12 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Vandals were 8-11.
- Rebounding was a weakness for both organizations last season. Washington State recorded a rebounding margin of -0.7 rebounds per game. Idaho averaged a margin of -1.7 rebounds.