The Wagner Seahawks (0-3) are favored (-6.5) to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Sacred Heart Pioneers (1-2) at 4:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Spiro Sports Center. The matchup has an over/under of 135 points.
Wagner vs Sacred Heart Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Wagner and Sacred Heart
Wagner and Sacred Heart Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Alex Morales leads the Seahawks in assists and rebounds. He racks up 4.7 assists and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Ford paces the squad with 21.7 points per game.
- The 2.3 three-pointers Elijah Allen makes per game are a team-high mark for the Seahawks.
- DeLonnie Hunt leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Justin Brown collects 0.7 blocks a contest to pace Wagner.
Sacred Heart Leaders
- The Pioneers go-to guy, Tyler Thomas, leads the team in both scoring (16.0 points per game) and assists (4.0 assists per game).
- Cantavio Dutreil has the top spot on the Pioneers rebounding leaderboard, averaging 10.3 boards per game while adding 6.7 points per game.
- Thomas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pioneers, cashing in 3.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on Sacred Heart grabs more steals than Alex Watson (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Dutreil (1.7 per game).
Wagner vs Sacred Heart: Last 3 Meetings
Sacred Heart leads the past three matchups 2-1 over Wagner. The Pioneers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Seahawks.
Wagner vs Sacred Heart (Last 3 Games)
- The Seahawks average 17 fewer points per game (60.7) than the Pioneers allow (77.7).
- Wagner is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 77.7 points.
- Sacred Heart has put together a 1-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall in games when it allows more than 60.7 points.
- The Pioneers put up an average of 68.3 points per game, 9.4 fewer points than the 77.7 the Seahawks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 77.7 points, Sacred Heart is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Wagner's record is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it gives up more than 68.3 points.
- The Seahawks have a negative point differential on the season (-51 total points, -17 per game), as do the Pioneers (-28 total points, -9.4 per game).
- The Seahawks and the Pioneers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 38.7 and 39.7 boards per game, respectively.
- Sacred Heart is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Wagner is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Seahawks grab 17 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Pioneers by 3.3 rebounds per game.
- The Seahawks are 0-3 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Pioneers are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Wagner fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +4.7 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for Sacred Heart, which averages a margin of -3.6.