The No. 16 Virginia Cavaliers (3-1) are heavy, 22.5-point favorites against the William & Mary Tribe (2-2) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ACCN. The matchup's over/under is 122.5.
Virginia vs William & Mary Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Virginia and William & Mary
Virginia and William & Mary Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 22.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|William & Mary
- Sam Hauser leads the Cavaliers in scoring (16.0 points per game) and rebounding (7.0 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Kihei Clark's 3.0 per game.
- Trey Murphy III averages 2.7 made threes per game to lead the Cavaliers.
- Virginia's steals leader is Reece Beekman, who collects 2.3 per game. Jay Huff leads the team averaging 2.7 blocks a game.
William & Mary Leaders
- Luke Loewe outpaced his teammates on the Tribe scoring front by putting up 18.3 points per game. He adds 3.5 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game this season.
- Quinn Blair (7.3 rebounds per game) and Thornton Scott (4.0 assists per game) are the William & Mary leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Connor Kochera makes a team-high 3.0 three-pointers per game for the Tribe.
- Nobody on William & Mary grabs more steals than Loewe (2.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Mehkel Harvey (3.3 per game).
Virginia vs William & Mary: Last Meeting
Virginia vs William & Mary (Last 1 Games)
- The 74 points the Cavaliers score per game are just 0.8 fewer points than the Tribe allow (74.8).
- Virginia is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when scoring more than 74.8 points.
- William & Mary is 1-1 overall and 0-2 against the spread in games when it allows more than 74 points.
- The Tribe put up an average of 71.8 points per game, 14.3 more points than the 57.5 the Cavaliers give up to opponents.
- William & Mary has compiled a 2-1 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 57.5 points.
- Virginia has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 71.8 points.
- The Cavaliers have totaled 66 more points than their opponents this season (16.5 per game on average), while the Tribe have been out-scored by 12 total points (three per game average differential).
- The Cavaliers and the Tribe rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35 and 32.5 boards per game, respectively.
- Virginia is 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. William & Mary is 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Cavaliers average 6.8 offensive boards per game, -2.7 rebounds fewer than the Tribe.
- When the Tribe grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Cavaliers are 0-1.
- Virginia fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.8 rebounds per game. It's a different story for William & Mary, which averages a margin of -3.3.