The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-6) will look to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the No. 19 Virginia Tech Hokies (8-2) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Cassell Coliseum as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on ACCN. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.
Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Virginia Tech and Notre Dame
Virginia Tech and Notre Dame Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Virginia Tech Leaders
- Keve Aluma leads the Hokies in points and rebounds. He averages 15.5 points per game while tacking on 6.5 rebounds.
- Virginia Tech's assists leader is Wabissa Bede, who dishes out 3.1 assists per game.
- Jalen Cole makes a team-high 3.3 three-pointers per game for the Hokies.
- The Hokies steals leader is Bede, who collects 0.9 per game. Aluma leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
Notre Dame Leaders
- Nate Laszewski is at the top of the Fighting Irish scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 17.2 points per game and 8.2 rebounds per game this season.
- Prentiss Hubb holds the title of Notre Dame assist leader, dishing out 4.6 assists per game this season.
- Laszewski is tops from three-point range for the Fighting Irish, knocking down 2.6 threes per game.
- Hubb leads the Hokies with 0.9 steals per game and Juwan Durham is their top shot blocker with 1.9 blocks per game.
Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame: Last 3 Meetings
The Hokies are 2-1 against the Fighting Irish over the last three meetings between the two teams. In those games against the Hokies, the Fighting Irish have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Virginia Tech games this season, the total exceeded Sunday's over/under six times (60%).
In five of eight (62.5%) Notre Dame games this season, the total points scored elevated above Sunday's 138 over/under.
Sunday's total is 7.3 points lower than the two team's combined 145.3 points per game average.
This contest's total is 1.9 points lower than the 139.9 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
The Hokies and their opponents have scored an average of 140.2 points per game in 2020-21, 2.2 more than Sunday's total.
The 145 PPG average total in Fighting Irish games this season is seven points more than this game's over/under.