The No. 24 Virginia Tech Hokies (7-1) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (4-2) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at Cassell Coliseum as 6-point favorites. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on ACCN. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Virginia Tech vs Miami (FL) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Virginia Tech and Miami (FL)
Virginia Tech and Miami (FL) Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Virginia Tech Leaders
- Keve Aluma leads the Hokies in points and rebounds. He puts up 14.8 points per game while also adding 6.8 rebounds.
- Virginia Tech's assists leader is Wabissa Bede, who dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- The 3.0 three-pointers Jalen Cole makes per game are a team-high mark for the Hokies.
- The Hokies steals leader is Bede, who grabs 0.8 per game. Aluma leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- The Hurricanes leader in scoring is Isaiah Wong with 19.0 points per game. He also adds 6.2 rebounds per game and 1.5 assists per game.
- Nysier Brooks' 7.0 rebounds per game and Harlond Beverly's 4.0 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Hurricanes rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Wong averages 1.7 made threes per game to pace the Hurricanes.
- Nobody on Miami (FL) grabs more steals than Beverly (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Brooks (1.3 per game).
Virginia Tech vs Miami (FL): Last 4 Meetings
Virginia Tech and Miami (FL) have split their last four games 2-2. The Hurricanes have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Hokies.
Virginia Tech vs Miami (FL) (Last 4 Games)
- The 75 points per game the Hokies put up are 12.8 more points than the Hurricanes give up (62.2).
- When Virginia Tech totals more than 62.2 points, it is 7-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Miami (FL) has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when giving up more than 75 points.
- The Hurricanes average 5.3 more points per game (67.8) than the Hokies give up (62.5).
- When it scores more than 62.5 points, Miami (FL) is 2-0-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Virginia Tech's record is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it gives up more than 67.8 points.
- The Hokies have put up a total of 100 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.5 per game), and the Hurricanes have out-scored opponents by 34 points on the season (5.6 more per game).
- The Hokies and the Hurricanes rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 37 and 41.7 boards per game, respectively.
- When Miami (FL) earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Virginia Tech is 1-0.
- The Hokies and the Hurricanes are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 10.6 and 11.5 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Hurricanes are 1-1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hokies are 1-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Virginia Tech records an average rebounding margin of +7.8 rebounds per game. Miami (FL) averages a margin of +8.4 rebounds.