The No. 19 Duke Blue Devils (5-2) are favored (-1) to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 20 Virginia Tech Hokies (9-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Cassell Coliseum. The matchup airs on ACCN. The matchup's over/under is set at 142.
Duke vs Virginia Tech Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Duke and Virginia Tech
Duke and Virginia Tech Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Matthew Hurt leads the Blue Devils scoring 19.6 points per game.
- Jordan Goldwire leads the team with 4.0 assists a game and Jalen Johnson paces the squad with 8.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Hurt paces the Blue Devils with a team-high 2.3 made three-pointers per game.
- Duke's steals leader is Goldwire, who averages 2.6 per game. Johnson leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a game.
Virginia Tech Leaders
- Keve Aluma leads the team in both scoring (15.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.0 rebounds per game).
- Wabissa Bede holds the title of Virginia Tech assist leader, dishing out 3.0 assists per game this season.
- Jalen Cole hits 3.4 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Hokies.
- Nobody on Virginia Tech grabs more steals than Bede (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Aluma (1.2 per game).
Duke vs Virginia Tech: Last 3 Meetings
Duke has taken two of its last three matchups against Virginia Tech. The Blue Devils have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Hokies.
Duke vs Virginia Tech (Last 3 Games)
- The Blue Devils record 75.9 points per game, 11 more points than the 64.9 the Hokies allow.
- Duke has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Virginia Tech has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when giving up more than 75.9 points.
- The Hokies' 75.3 points per game are just 4.2 more points than the 71.1 the Blue Devils give up to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 71.1 points, Virginia Tech is 5-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Duke is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it gives up more than 75.3 points.
- The Blue Devils have out-scored their opponents by a total of 33 points this season (4.8 points per game on average), and the Hokies have put up 114 more points than their opponents on the year (10.4 per game).
- The Blue Devils and the Hokies are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (37.3 and 35.5 boards per game, respectively).
- The Blue Devils are 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hokies are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Blue Devils average 12.4 offensive boards per game, more than the Hokies by 2.3 rebounds per contest.
- When the Blue Devils grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Hokies are 1-0-1.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Duke records an average rebounding margin of +5.9 rebounds per game. Virginia Tech averages a margin of +5.8 rebounds.