Jahvon Blair leads the Georgetown Hoyas (2-2) into a matchup against the No. 9 Villanova Wildcats (4-1) after putting up 22 points in an 80-48 win over Coppin State. The Wildcats are 6.5-point favorites in the game on Friday, December 11, 2020, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 67.5 points.
Villanova vs Georgetown Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Villanova and Georgetown
Villanova and Georgetown Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Wildcats points and rebounds leader is Jeremiah Robinson-Earl. He contributes 16.2 points per game and grabs 9.0 rebounds.
- Collin Gillespie paces the team with 4.2 assists per game.
- Justin Moore knocks down a team-high 2.2 three-pointers per game for the Wildcats.
- Villanova's blocks leader is Robinson-Earl, who collects 0.8 per game. Gillespie leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
- The Hoyas leader in scoring is Blair with 20.7 points per game. He also adds 6.3 rebounds per game and 3.7 assists per game.
- Jamorko Pickett's 10.7 rebounds per game and Jalen Harris' 5.3 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Hoyas rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Blair hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Hoyas.
- The Hoyas leaders in steals and blocks are Donald Carey (1.3 steals per game) and Timothy Ighoefe (1.5 blocks per game).
Villanova vs Georgetown: Last 4 Meetings
The Wildcats are 3-1 against the Hoyas over the last four meetings between the two teams. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the season series tied at 1-1 ATS.
Villanova vs Georgetown (Last 4 Games)
- The 77.4 points per game the Wildcats score are 10.4 more points than the Hoyas give up (67).
- Villanova is 2-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 67 points.
- Georgetown has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall in games when it allows more than 77.4 points.
- The Hoyas put up an average of 73 points per game, 5.2 more points than the 67.8 the Wildcats give up.
- Georgetown has put together a 2-2 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
- Villanova has a 1-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 73 points.
- The Wildcats have put up a total of 48 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.6 per game), and the Hoyas have out-scored opponents by 24 points on the season (six more per game).
- The Wildcats average 36.2 rebounds per game, -11.3 boards per contest fewer than the Hoyas.
- When Georgetown earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Villanova is 0-1.
- The Wildcats average 9.2 offensive boards per game, -3.3 rebounds fewer than the Hoyas.
- The Hoyas are 1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Wildcats are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Villanova records an average rebounding margin of +5.0 rebounds per game. Georgetown averages a margin of +11.7 rebounds.