The VCU Rams (5-2) bring a three-game winning streak into a home matchup with the Western Carolina Catamounts (6-1), who have won five straight. The Rams are favorites (-8.5) in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020. The over/under for the matchup is set at 69.5.
VCU vs Western Carolina Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for VCU and Western Carolina
VCU and Western Carolina Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Nah'Shon Hyland leads the Rams in scoring, putting up 17.2 points per game.
- KeShawn Curry paces VCU with 4.3 rebounds per game and Adrian Baldwin Jr leads the team with 5.8 assists per outing.
- Hyland averages 3.2 made threes per game to lead the Rams.
- VCU's blocks leader is Hason Ward, who records 2.2 per game. Baldwin Jr leads the team averaging 2.3 steals a game.
Western Carolina Leaders
- Mason Faulkner has shown out this season to lead the Catamounts in points (18.4 per game), rebounds (7.2 per game), and assists (5.4 per game).
- The Catamounts are led by Matt Halvorsen from long distance -- he makes 4.1 shots from deep per game.
- Travion McCray leads the Rams with 2.3 steals per game and Xavier Cork is their top shot blocker with 3.0 blocks per game.
- The Rams average just 2.3 fewer points per game (74.6) than the Catamounts allow (76.9).
- When VCU scores more than 76.9 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Western Carolina has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when giving up more than 74.6 points.
- The Catamounts score 25.5 more points per game (87.4) than the Rams allow their opponents to score (61.9).
- Western Carolina is 6-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 61.9 points.
- VCU's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 87.4 points to its opponents.
- The Rams have totaled 89 more points than their opponents this season (12.7 per game on average), and the Catamounts have scored 74 more points than their opponents (10.5 per game).
- The Rams and the Catamounts are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (33.7 and 38.6 boards per game, respectively).
- When Western Carolina earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, VCU is 0-2.
- The Rams average 8.6 offensive boards per game, -1.3 rebounds fewer than the Catamounts.
- The Catamounts are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Rams are 2-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. VCU records an average rebounding margin of +0.3 rebounds per game. Western Carolina averages a margin of +2.7 rebounds.