Nah'Shon Hyland leads the VCU Rams (6-2) into a matchup against the Saint Joseph's (PA) Hawks (0-5) after putting up 31 points in a 93-68 win over Western Carolina. The Hawks are 8-point underdogs in the game on Wednesday, December 30, 2020, which tips off at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is set at 155.
VCU vs Saint Joseph's (PA) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for VCU and Saint Joseph's (PA)
VCU and Saint Joseph's (PA) Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Saint Joseph's (PA)
- Hyland leads the Rams scoring 18.2 points per game.
- Adrian Baldwin Jr. leads VCU with 5.7 assists per game and Vince Williams paces the team with 5.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Hyland hits 3.2 threes per game to lead the Rams.
- Jimmy Clark III leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Hason Ward collects 1.9 blocks a contest to pace the Rams.
Saint Joseph's (PA) Leaders
- Ryan Daly has the top Hawks spot in two categories: scoring (17.2 points per game) and rebounding (6.2 rebounds per game).
- The Saint Joseph's (PA) leader in assists is Jordan Hall with 4.0 assists per game.
- Dahmir Bishop makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawks, cashing in 2.2 treys per game.
- Saint Joseph's (PA)'s Hall has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Taylor Funk is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
VCU vs Saint Joseph's (PA): Last 2 Meetings
VCU has won both of its matchups against Saint Joseph's (PA). The Rams have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Hawks.
VCU vs Saint Joseph's (PA) (Last 2 Games)
- The Rams score 15.3 fewer points per game (76.9) than the Hawks allow (92.2).
- When VCU scores more than 92.2 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Saint Joseph's (PA) is 0-3 against the spread and 0-5 overall when giving up more than 76.9 points.
- The Hawks put up an average of 74.8 points per game, 12.2 more points than the 62.6 the Rams give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.6 points, Saint Joseph's (PA) is 0-0 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- VCU's record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 74.8 points to its opponents.
- The Rams have scored a total of 114 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 14.3 per game), while the Hawks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 87 total points, -17.4 per game).
- The Rams and the Hawks rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 33.8 and 31.4 boards per game, respectively.
- When VCU earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Saint Joseph's (PA) is 0-3.
- The Rams and the Hawks grab offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (8.2 and nine offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Hawks grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Rams are 3-2.
- VCU fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +0.4 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Saint Joseph's (PA), which averages a margin of -13.4.