The VCU Rams (3-2) are heavy, 12.5-point favorites against the North Carolina A&T Aggies (2-4) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESP+. The point total in the matchup is set at 65.5.
VCU vs N.C. A&T Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for VCU and N.C. A&T
VCU and N.C. A&T Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Rams scoring leader is Nah'Shon Hyland, who contributes 14.6 points per game.
- VCU is led in rebounding by KeShawn Curry's 8.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Adrian Baldwin Jr's 6.0 assists per game .
- The Rams are paced by Hyland from beyond the arc -- he knocks down 2.4 shots from downtown per game.
- VCU's blocks leader is Corey Douglas, who records 1.8 per game. Jimmy Clark III leads the team averaging 2.2 steals a game.
N.C. A&T Leaders
- Kameron Langley is number one on the Aggies leaderboard in both rebounds (5.8 per game) and assists (6.8 per game).
- Tyler Maye scores 8.8 points per game to pace N.C. A&T.
- Quentin Jones averages 1.2 made threes per game to lead the Aggies.
- Langley leads the Rams with 2.2 steals per game and Tyrone Lyons is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
- The 70 points per game the Rams score are 8.2 fewer points than the Aggies allow (78.2).
- VCU is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 78.2 points.
- When N.C. A&T gives up more than 70 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Aggies average only 1.3 more points per game (65.3) than the Rams give up to opponents (64).
- N.C. A&T has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64 points.
- VCU has a 1-2 record overall and an ATS record of 0-2 in games when its opponents score more than 65.3 points.
- The Rams have put up a total of 30 more points than their opponents this year (an average of six per game), while the Aggies have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 77 total points, -12.9 per game).
- The Rams and the Aggies rebound at around the same clip, with both teams averaging 31.8 rebounds per game.
- The Rams and the Aggies are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 8.8 and eight offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Rams grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Aggies are 1-3.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both organizations this year. VCU records an average rebounding margin of -4.6 rebounds per game, and N.C. A&T averages a margin of -14.0 rebounds.