The VCU Rams (1-2) play the Mount St. Mary's Mountaineers (1-2) as heavy, 15-point favorites on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under set at 132.5 points.
VCU vs Mount St. Mary's Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for VCU and Mount St. Mary's
VCU and Mount St. Mary's Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 15+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Mount St. Mary's
- Nah'Shon Hyland leads the Rams in scoring, putting up 12.0 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Hason Ward's 6.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Adrian Baldwin Jr's 6.0 assists per game .
- Vince Williams is the top three-point shooter for the Rams, connecting on 1.7 per game.
- Baldwin Jr leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Corey Douglas collects 1.0 block a contest to pace the Rams.
Mount St. Mary's Leaders
- Jalen Gibbs owns the Mountaineers top spot in scoring with 17.7 points per game and also tacks on 3.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest.
- Malik Jefferson (6.0 rebounds per game) and Damian Chong Qui (4.7 assists per game) are the Mount St. Mary's leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Gibbs leads the Mountaineers with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Gibbs leads the Rams with 2.0 steals per game and Mezie Offurum is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
- The 68.3 points per game the Rams record are just 0.7 fewer points than the Mountaineers allow (69).
- VCU has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when putting up more than 69 points.
- Mount St. Mary's is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when allowing more than 68.3 points.
- The Mountaineers' 63.3 points per game are 6.4 fewer points than the 69.7 the Rams allow.
- Mount St. Mary's has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 0-0 overall record in games it scores more than 69.7 points.
- VCU's record is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 63.3 points to its opponents.
- The Rams have a negative point differential on the season (-4 total points, -1.4 per game), as do the Mountaineers (-17 total points, -5.7 per game).
- The Rams and the Mountaineers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 33.3 and 30.7 boards per game, respectively.
- When VCU earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Mount St. Mary's is 0-1.
- The Rams average 10 offensive boards per game, more than the Mountaineers by one rebound per contest.
- The Rams are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mountaineers are 0-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both squads this year. VCU records an average rebounding margin of -5.4 rebounds per game, and Mount St. Mary's averages a margin of -0.6 rebounds.