The VCU Rams (6-2) host the James Madison Dukes (3-2) as heavy, 19-point favorites after Nah'Shon Hyland racked up 31 points in the Rams 93-68 victory over Western Carolina. The game is at 4:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. The over/under for the matchup is set at 144.5.
VCU vs JMU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for VCU and JMU
VCU and JMU Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 19+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Rams scoring leader is Hyland, who contributes 18.6 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Vince Williams' 4.9 rebounds per game and assisting by Adrian Baldwin Jr's 5.1 assists per game .
- Hyland is the top three-point shooter for the Rams, connecting on 3.5 per game.
- VCU's steals leader is Jimmy Clark III, who collects 2.3 per game. Hason Ward leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a game.
- Matt Lewis outpaced his teammates on the Dukes scoring front by putting up 21.2 points per game. He adds 4.6 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game this season.
- Terrence Edwards' 5.4 rebounds per game and Terell Strickland's 3.8 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Dukes rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Vado Morse hits a team-high 3.0 three-pointers per game for the Dukes.
- Strickland leads the Rams with 2.3 steals per game and Lewis is their top shot blocker with 0.6 blocks per game.
- The Rams record 13.3 more points per game (76.9) than the Dukes give up (63.6).
- VCU is 4-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 63.6 points.
- JMU is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when giving up more than 76.9 points.
- The Dukes put up an average of 78.2 points per game, 15.6 more points than the 62.6 the Rams give up to opponents.
- JMU is 3-2 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.6 points.
- VCU's record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 78.2 points.
- The Rams have out-scored their opponents by a total of 114 points this season (14.3 points per game on average), and the Dukes have put up 73 more points than their opponents on the year (14.6 per game).
- The Rams and the Dukes are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 33.8 and 38.2 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When JMU earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, VCU is 0-2.
- The Rams average 8.2 offensive boards per game, -4.2 rebounds fewer than the Dukes.
- When the Dukes grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Rams are 3-2.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. VCU records an average rebounding margin of +0.4 rebounds per game. JMU averages a margin of +2.6 rebounds.