The George Washington Colonials (1-6) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the VCU Rams (6-3) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Charles E. Smith Center as heavy, 10.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 143.5 for the matchup.
VCU vs George Washington Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for VCU and George Washington
VCU and George Washington Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Nah'Shon Hyland leads the Rams scoring 18.2 points per game.
- VCU is led in rebounding by Vince Williams' 5.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Adrian Baldwin Jr.'s 4.6 assists per game .
- Hyland connects on 3.0 threes per game to lead the Rams.
- Baldwin leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Hason Ward collects 2.0 blocks a contest to pace the Rams.
George Washington Leaders
- James Bishop takes the top spot on the Colonials scoring and assist lists, putting up 19.7 points and 6.1 assists per game.
- Matthew Moyer collects all of the boards and is the George Washington leader in rebounds, pulling down 10.1 per game.
- Jamison Battle leads the Colonials with a team-high 2.5 made three-pointers per game.
- Jameer Nelson Jr. is at the top of George Washington's steals hierarchy with 2.6 steals per game and Hunter Dean leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.
VCU vs George Washington: Last 3 Meetings
The Rams have a 3-0 record in the last three games with the Colonials. The Rams have covered the spread more often than not against the Colonials, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
VCU vs George Washington (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In five of its nine games this season (55.6%), VCU and its opponents have gone over the current over/under of 143.5.
Five George Washington games this season featured a total above Wednesday's set over/under of 143.5 (71.4%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 151.5, is 8.0 points more than Wednesday's over/under.
The 142 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 1.5 fewer than the 143.5 over/under in this contest.
The average total in Rams games this season is 140.8, 2.7 points fewer than Wednesday's over/under of 143.5 .
The 143.5-point total for this game is 9.2 points below the 152.7 points per game average total in Colonials games this season.