A game after he put up 20 points in an 85-45 win over Judson (IL), Jacob Ognacevic leads the Valparaiso Crusaders (1-3) at home against the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (2-3) as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. The point total is 64.5 in the matchup.
Valparaiso vs SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Valparaiso and SIU-Edwardsville
Valparaiso and SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Donovan Clay leads the Crusaders in scoring, putting up 10.0 points per game.
- Daniel Sackey leads Valparaiso with 3.8 assists per game and Eron Gordon paces the team with 4.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Ognacevic averages 1.8 made threes per game to pace the Crusaders.
- Sackey leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Clay collects 1.3 blocks a contest to pace Valparaiso.
- Mike Adewunmi is at the top of the Cougars scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 13.4 points per game and 7.0 rebounds per game this season.
- The SIU-Edwardsville leader in assists is Courtney Carter with 4.8 assists per game.
- Desmond Polk is tops from three-point range for the Cougars, knocking down 1.6 threes per game.
- SIU-Edwardsville's Carter has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Philip Pepple Jr. is first in blocks with 2.3 per game.
Valparaiso vs SIU-Edwardsville: Last 2 Meetings
Valparaiso has taken both of its games against SIU-Edwardsville. The Crusaders have beat the spread more often than not against the Cougars, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Valparaiso vs SIU-Edwardsville (Last 2 Games)
- The 66.8 points the Crusaders score per game are just 2.4 fewer points than the Cougars allow (69.2).
- Valparaiso is 0-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when scoring more than 69.2 points.
- In games when SIU-Edwardsville gives up more than 66.8 points, it is 0-1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Cougars score an average of 69.8 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 64 the Crusaders give up.
- When it scores more than 64 points, SIU-Edwardsville is 1-0-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Valparaiso's record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 69.8 points to its opponents.
- The Crusaders have put up just 11 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.8 per game), and the Cougars have out-scored opponents by just three points on the season (0.6 more per game).
- The Crusaders and the Cougars are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (34.5 and 33.6 boards per game, respectively).
- Valparaiso is 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. SIU-Edwardsville is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Crusaders and the Cougars collect offensive rebounds at similar rate (7.2 and 7.6 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Cougars grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Crusaders are 1-2.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both organizations this year. Valparaiso records an average rebounding margin of -2.3 rebounds per game, and SIU-Edwardsville averages a margin of -2 rebounds.