The UTSA Roadrunners (4-3) are just 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Rice Owls (6-2) on Friday, January 1, 2021 at Tudor Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's over/under is set at 153.5.
UTSA vs Rice Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UTSA and Rice
UTSA and Rice Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Roadrunners scoring leader is Jhivvan Jackson, who contributes 17.0 points per game.
- Keaton Wallace leads the team with 3.4 assists a game and Jacob Germany paces the squad with 6.6 rebounds per contest.
- Jackson averages 1.7 made threes per game to pace the Roadrunners.
- The Roadrunners steals leader is Eric Parrish, who grabs 1.6 per game. Germany leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
- Max Fiedler is number one on the Owls leaderboard in both rebounds (9.9 per game) and assists (3.4 per game).
- Quincy Olivari averages 18.0 points per game, putting him at the top of the Owls scoring leaderboard.
- Olivari leads the Owls with a team-high 3.5 made three-pointers per game.
- Travis Evee leads the Roadrunners with 1.6 steals per game and Fiedler is their top shot blocker with 0.6 blocks per game.
UTSA vs Rice: Last 2 Meetings
UTSA has a 2-0 record in the last two matchups against Rice. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the series tied at 0-0 ATS.
UTSA vs Rice (Last 2 Games)
- The 81.3 points per game the Roadrunners record are 12.5 more points than the Owls give up (68.8).
- UTSA is 1-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- When Rice allows more than 81.3 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Owls' 80.5 points per game are 5.1 more points than the 75.4 the Roadrunners give up.
- Rice has compiled a 4-0 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 75.4 points.
- UTSA's record is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it gives up more than 80.5 points.
- The Roadrunners have totaled 41 more points than their opponents this season (5.9 per game on average), and the Owls have scored 94 more points than their opponents (11.7 per game).
- The Roadrunners and the Owls rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 38.6 and 42.5 boards per game, respectively.
- When Rice earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UTSA is 0-2.
- The Roadrunners collect 13.6 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Owls by 1.2 rebounds per game.
- The Roadrunners are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Owls are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Roadrunners record an average rebounding margin of +5.7 rebounds per game, and the Owls average a margin of +seven rebounds.