A game after he scored 27 points in a 102-56 win over Our Lady of the Lake, Jhivvan Jackson leads the UTSA Roadrunners (3-3) at home against the Lamar Cardinals (1-6) as 7-point favorites. The matchup begins at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. The matchup has a point total of 150.
UTSA vs Lamar Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UTSA and Lamar
UTSA and Lamar Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jackson leads the Roadrunners in scoring, putting up 18.6 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Jacob Germany's 7.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Keaton Wallace's 3.7 assists per game .
- Jackson knocks down 2.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Roadrunners.
- Eric Parrish racks up 1.8 steals and 1.0 block per game, both team-high averages.
- Anderson Kopp outpaced his teammates on the Cardinals scoring front by putting up 12.1 points per game. He adds 4.4 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game this season.
- When it comes to Lamar leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Avery Sullivan with 7.3 rebounds per game and Kasen Harrison with 4.5 assists per game.
- Kopp paces the Cardinals with a team-high 1.0 made three-pointer per game.
- Nobody on Lamar grabs more steals than Ellis Jefferson (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than David Muoka (1.9 per game).
- The Roadrunners score 8.5 more points per game (80.2) than the Cardinals allow (71.7).
- UTSA is 0-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 71.7 points.
- Lamar is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when allowing more than 80.2 points.
- The Cardinals put up 15.7 fewer points per game (57.6) than the Roadrunners allow their opponents to score (73.3).
- Lamar has put together a 0-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 73.3 points.
- UTSA's record is 1-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread when it gives up more than 57.6 points to its opponents.
- The Roadrunners have out-scored their opponents by a total of 41 points this season (6.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Cardinals have out-scored them by 99 more points on the year (14.1 per game).
- The Roadrunners average 45 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Cardinals by 10 boards per contest.
- UTSA is 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Lamar is 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Roadrunners average 15.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Cardinals by 6.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Roadrunners are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cardinals are 0-4 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- UTSA records an average rebounding margin of +6.7 rebounds per game, and Lamar averages a margin of -4 rebounds.