A game after he scored 27 points in a 93-88 loss to Wyoming, Fardaws Aimaq leads the Utah Valley Wolverines (1-3) on the road against the Utah Utes (2-1) as 10-point underdogs. The matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020, airs on PACN. The point total in the matchup is 68.5.
Utah vs Utah Valley Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Utah and Utah Valley
Utah and Utah Valley Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Alfonso Plummer leads the Utes scoring 20.0 points per game.
- Mikael Jantunen paces Utah with 7.0 rebounds per game and Timmy Allen leads the squad with 4.5 assists per outing.
- Plummer connects on 4.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Utes.
- The Utes steals leader is Plummer, who collects 2.5 per game. Branden Carlson leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks an outing.
Utah Valley Leaders
- The Wolverines leader in scoring is Jamison Overton with 18.5 points per game. He also adds 5.5 rebounds per game and 1.5 assists per game.
- The Utah Valley leaders in rebounds and assists are Aimaq (15.0 rebounds per game) and Trey Woodbury (5.3 assists per game).
- Woodbury is tops from three-point range for the Wolverines, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- The Wolverines leaders in steals and blocks are Woodbury (1.5 steals per game) and Aimaq (1.8 blocks per game).
- The 71.7 points per game the Utes score are 10.1 fewer points than the Wolverines give up (81.8).
- When Utah totals more than 81.8 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- Utah Valley has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when allowing more than 71.7 points.
- The Wolverines put up 6.8 more points per game (74.5) than the Utes give up (67.7).
- Utah Valley has compiled a 1-2 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.7 points.
- Utah is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows more than 74.5 points.
- The Utes have totaled just 12 more points than their opponents this season (four per game on average), while the Wolverines have been out-scored by 29 total points (7.3 per game average differential).
- The Utes and the Wolverines are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (31 and 35.8 boards per game, respectively).
- Utah Valley is 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Utah is 1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Utes and the Wolverines are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 9.7 and 10.2 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Wolverines are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Utes are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both organizations have struggled to gain an advantage on the boards. Utah records an average rebounding margin of -10 rebounds per game. Utah Valley averages a margin of -0.2 rebounds.