The Idaho State Bengals (0-3) are heavily favored (-13.5) to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Utes (1-0) at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The matchup airs on PACN. The matchup's point total is set at 64.5.
Utah vs Idaho State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Timmy Allen scored 17.3 points per game last season while tacking on 7.3 rebounds.
- Rylan Jones racked up 4.4 assists per game.
- Alfonso Plummer was reliable from downtown a season ago, connecting on 2.0 threes per game.
- Jones nicked 1.5 steals per game. Branden Carlson collected 1.4 blocks an outing.
Idaho State Leaders
- The Bengals leader in scoring is Tarik Cool with 11.7 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds per game and 2.0 assists per game.
- The Bengals leaders in rebounds and assists are Malik Porter (6.0 rebounds per game) and Robert Ford (3.0 assists per game).
- Cool knocks down 2.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bengals.
- Idaho State's Ford has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 0.7 per game and Brayden Parker is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Last year, the 70.9 points per game the Utes scored were only 2.4 fewer points than the Bengals gave up (73.3).
- When Utah scored more than 73.3 points last season, it went 7-0 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- When Idaho State's opponents put up more than 70.9 points last season, it went 8-7-1 against the spread and 1-19 overall.
- The Bengals put up an average of 69.7 points per game last year, just 0.6 fewer points than the 70.3 the Utes gave up to opponents.
- When it scored more than 70.3 points last season, Idaho State went 6-0 against the spread and 6-8 overall.
- Utah finished 4-10 against the spread and 4-11 overall when it gave up more than 69.7 points last season.
- The Utes put up just 19 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 0.6 per game), while the Bengals were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 107 total points, -3.6 per game).
- The Utes and the Bengals rebounded at a similar rate last season (32.3 and 29.8 boards per game, respectively).
- When Utah earned the rebounding advantage they were 10-6 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Idaho State was 4-6.
- The Utes and the Bengals were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (7.6 and 8.2 offensive boards per game, respectively).
- The Bengals were 3-5 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Utes were 5-8 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Utah found regular success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +2.4 rebounds per game, and Idaho State struggled in comparison averaging a margin of -0.5.