The No. 17 Texas Longhorns (4-0) will attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they host the No. 12 Villanova Wildcats (3-1) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Frank Erwin Center as just 0.5-point favorites. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN.
Texas vs Villanova Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Texas and Villanova
Texas and Villanova Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 0.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Matt Coleman III leads the Longhorns in points and assists. He scores 16.3 points per game while also adding 5.0 assists.
- Texas is led in rebounds by Greg Brown III's 7.0 per game.
- Coleman knocks down a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Longhorns.
- Texas' blocks leader is Royce Hamm Jr., who averages 1.3 per game. Coleman leads the team averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl leads the team in both scoring (15.5 points per game) and rebounding (9.3 rebounds per game).
- The Wildcats assist leader is Collin Gillespie with 4.5 assists per game.
- Justin Moore hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Wildcats.
- Gillespie is at the top of Villanova's steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Robinson-Earl leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The Longhorns average 76 points per game, 7.2 more points than the 68.8 the Wildcats allow.
- Texas has a 3-0 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- Villanova has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall in games when it gives up more than 76 points.
- The Wildcats average 19.3 more points per game (79.8) than the Longhorns give up to opponents (60.5).
- When it scores more than 60.5 points, Villanova is 1-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Texas' record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it gives up more than 79.8 points to its opponents.
- The Longhorns have put up a total of 62 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 15.5 per game), and the Wildcats have out-scored opponents by 44 points on the season (11 more per game).
- The Longhorns and the Wildcats rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 41.2 and 36.8 boards per game, respectively.
- When Texas earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Villanova is 0-1.
- The Longhorns average 11.2 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Wildcats by 1.7 rebounds per contest.
- The Longhorns are 1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Wildcats are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Longhorns record an average rebounding margin of +6.2 rebounds per game, and the Wildcats average a margin of +6.0 rebounds.