Marco Anthony leads the Utah State Aggies (1-1) into a matchup with the BYU Cougars (4-1) after scoring 22 points in an 82-71 win over Northern Iowa. The Aggies are 0.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, December 5, 2020, which starts at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 68.5.
Utah State vs BYU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Utah State Leaders
- Justin Bean pulled down 10.5 rebounds and racked up 2.1 assists per game last season.
- Neemias Queta averaged 13.0 points per game.
- Brock Miller connected on 1.8 shots from deep per game in a strong showing from long distance a season ago.
- Bean nicked 1.5 steals per game. Queta collected 1.7 blocks an outing.
- The Cougars go-to guy, Alex Barcello, leads the team in both scoring (18.4 points per game) and assists (3.6 assists per game).
- The Cougars leading rebounder is Caleb Lohner with 6.4 per game. He also scores 4.0 points per game.
- Barcello makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cougars, averaging 3.2 treys per game.
- Lohner is at the top of BYU's steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Matt Haarms leads the squad in blocks with 2.3 per game.
Utah State vs BYU: Last Meeting
Utah State vs BYU (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Aggies scored 76.5 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 68.4 the Cougars gave up.
- Utah State finished 9-0-1 against the spread and 22-2 overall last season in games it scored more than 68.4 points.
- BYU had a 3-2 record against the spread and a 4-4 record overall last season when giving up more than 76.5 points.
- The Cougars scored an average of 79.6 points per game last year, 15.5 more points than the 64.1 the Aggies gave up.
- BYU went 23-6 overall and 12-0 against the spread when it scored more than 64.1 points last season.
- Utah State had a 1-3 record overall and an ATS record of 0-2 last season when its opponents scored more than 79.6 points.
- The Aggies scored a total of 421 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 12.4 per game), and the Cougars out-scored opponents by 360 points on the season (11.2 more per game).
- The Aggies averaged 37.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Cougars by 6.6 boards per contest last season.
- Utah State was 9-9-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. BYU was 5-7 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Aggies averaged 9.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Cougars by 3.5 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Aggies grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 8-7-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Cougars were 8-4.
- The Aggies found regular success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +8.7 rebounds per game, and the Cougars struggled in comparison, averaging a margin of -1.