The Stetson Hatters (0-3) are 7.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the South Florida Bulls (2-2) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at Yuengling Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under in the matchup is 62.
South Florida vs Stetson Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for South Florida and Stetson
South Florida and Stetson Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins leads the Bulls in points and assists. He contributes 12.3 points per game while adding 3.8 assists.
- The squad is led in rebounds by Alexis Yetna's 6.5 per game.
- The Bulls are led by Yetna from long distance. He makes 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- South Florida's blocks leader is Prince Oduro, who collects 0.5 per game. Collins leads the team averaging 2.0 steals a game.
- The Hatters leader in scoring is Chase Johnston with 13.3 points per game. He also adds 2.0 rebounds per game and 1.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to Stetson leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Mahamadou Diawara with 8.3 rebounds per game and Stephan D.Swenson with 4.3 assists per game.
- Johnston knocks down 3.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Hatters.
- Nobody on Stetson grabs more steals than D.Swenson (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Diawara (1.3 per game).
South Florida vs Stetson: Last Meeting
South Florida vs Stetson (Last 1 Games)
- The 74 points the Bulls record per game are only 3.3 fewer points than the Hatters give up (77.3).
- When South Florida puts up more than 77.3 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- When Stetson allows more than 74 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Hatters' 53.7 points per game are 21.5 fewer points than the 75.2 the Bulls allow.
- Stetson has gone 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 75.2 points.
- South Florida's record is 2-2 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 53.7 points to its opponents.
- The Bulls have a -5-point scoring differential on the season (-1.2 per game). The Hatters have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-71 total points, -23.6 per game).
- The Bulls and the Hatters are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (38.2 and 35.3 boards per game, respectively).
- South Florida is 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Stetson is 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bulls grab 13.5 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Hatters by 2.5 rebounds per game.
- The Bulls are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hatters are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- South Florida fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.7 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Stetson, which averages a margin of -7.4.