A game after he scored 20 points in a 92-53 win over Saint Katherine, Amadou Sow leads the UCSB Gauchos (1-0) at home against the Loyola Marymount Lions (1-2) on Monday, December 7, 2020. The Gauchos are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 65.5 points.
UCSB vs Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Sow scored 14.1 points per game last season while adding 7.1 rebounds.
- JaQuori McLaughlin averaged 4.1 assists per game.
- Calvin Wishart was reliable from beyond the arc a season ago, connecting on 2.0 threes per game.
- Wishart collected 1.0 per game. Sow averaged 1.1 blocks a contest.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- Eli Scott grabs 9.7 rebounds per game, 4.3 assists per game, and 12.7 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Lions in both rebounds and assists.
- Keli Leaupepe scores 13.3 points per game, putting him at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard.
- The 2.0 three-pointers Joe Quintana makes per game are a team-high mark for the Lions.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)'s Jalin Andreson has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Scott is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.
- Last year, the 70.8 points per game the Gauchos scored were just three more points than the Lions gave up (67.8).
- UCSB had a 6-0-1 record against the spread and a 14-3 record overall last season when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) finished with a record of 3-8 against the spread and 1-13 overall last season when giving up more than 70.8 points.
- The Lions' 64.3 points per game last year were only two fewer points than the 66.3 the Gauchos gave up to opponents.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) had a 6-0 ATS record and finished 6-6 overall last season in games it scored more than 66.3 points.
- UCSB's record was 4-9-1 against the spread and 10-8 overall when it allowed more than 64.3 points last season.
- The Gauchos out-scored their opponents by a total of 141 points last season (4.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Lions out-scored them by 111 more points on the year (3.5 per game).
- The Gauchos and the Lions grabbed rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (31.7 and 28 boards per game, respectively).
- When UCSB earned the rebounding advantage they were 7-6-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Loyola Marymount (CA) was 7-8.
- The Gauchos grabbed 8.8 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Lions by 2.0 rebounds per game last season.
- The Gauchos were 4-7-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Lions were 8-4 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tended to win the board battle last year. The Gauchos recorded an average rebounding margin of +4.3 rebounds per game, and the Lions averaged a margin of +0.1 rebounds.