A game after he put up 21 points in a 104-54 win over La Sierra, Dawson Baker leads the UC Irvine Anteaters (1-2) on the road against the USC Trojans (3-1) as 6.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 8, 2020, airs on PACN. The matchup's point total is 64.
USC vs UC Irvine Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for USC and UC Irvine
USC and UC Irvine Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Evan Mobley leads the Trojans scoring 16.5 points per game.
- USC is led in rebounding by Isaiah Mobley's 9.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Ethan Anderson's 3.0 assists per game .
- The Trojans are paced by Tahj Eaddy from beyond the arc -- he hits 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Evan Mobley records 0.8 steals and 2.5 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
UC Irvine Leaders
- Baker outpaced his teammates on the Anteaters scoring front by putting up 14.7 points per game. He adds 2.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
- The Anteaters leaders in rebounds and assists are Brad Greene (6.7 rebounds per game) and Isaiah Lee (3.0 assists per game).
- Jeron Artest hits 1.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Anteaters.
- Baker leads the Trojans with 0.8 steals per game and Greene is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
- The Trojans put up just 4.7 more points per game (77) than the Anteaters allow (72.3).
- USC has a 3-0 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- When UC Irvine allows more than 77 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Anteaters score 12.2 more points per game (78) than the Trojans allow (65.8).
- UC Irvine has compiled a 1-1 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
- USC's record is 0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows more than 78 points.
- The Trojans have out-scored their opponents by a total of 45 points this season (11.2 points per game on average), and the Anteaters have put up only 17 more points than their opponents on the year (5.7 per game).
- The Trojans and the Anteaters are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (43 and 38.3 boards per game, respectively).
- USC is 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. UC Irvine is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Trojans and the Anteaters grab offensive rebounds at about the same rate (13 and 13.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Anteaters grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Trojans are 2-1.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. USC records an average rebounding margin of +9.5 rebounds per game. UC Irvine averages a margin of +6.3 rebounds.