A pair of hot teams meet when the USC Trojans (8-2) host the UC Riverside Highlanders (4-1) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Highlanders are 14-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their three-game win streak going against the Trojans, winners of three straight. The matchup's point total is set at 132.5.
USC vs UC Riverside Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for USC and UC Riverside
USC and UC Riverside Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Evan Mobley leads the Trojans in scoring (15.8 points per game) and rebounding (8.8 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Drew Peterson's 3.9 per game.
- Tahj Eaddy knocks down a team-high 1.7 three-pointers per game for the Trojans.
- Isaiah White leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Mobley collects 3.0 blocks a contest to pace the Trojans.
UC Riverside Leaders
- Zyon Pullin racks up 6.2 rebounds per game, 3.8 assists per game, and 11.3 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Highlanders in both rebounds and assists.
- Arinze Chidom has outperformed his UC Riverside teammates in scoring, putting up 14.0 points per game to go with 4.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Wil Tattersall is tops from three-point range for the Highlanders, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- George Willborn II is at the top of UC Riverside's steals hierarchy with 0.8 steals per game and Oliver Hayes-Brown leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Betting on the Over/Under
In USC games this season, the total eclipsed Tuesday's over/under seven times (70%).
Two UC Riverside games this season featured a total above Tuesday's set total of 132.5 (40%).
The two teams combine to average 145.9 points per game, 13.4 more than the over/under in this contest.
These two squads combine to surrender 121.5 points per game, 11.0 fewer than this contest's over/under.
The average total in Trojans games this season is 140.8, 8.3 points more than Tuesday's over/under of 132.5.
The 126.6 PPG average total in Highlanders games this season is 5.9 points fewer than this game's over/under.