The Arizona State Sun Devils (4-4) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) in their quest to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the USC Trojans (7-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 149.
USC vs Arizona State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for USC and Arizona State
USC and Arizona State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Trojans points and rebounds leader is Evan Mobley. He scores 15.4 points per game and pulls down 8.3 rebounds.
- USC's assists leader is Drew Peterson, who averages 3.9 assists per game.
- The 1.9 three-pointers Tahj Eaddy hits per game are a team-high mark for the Trojans.
- Isaiah White leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Mobley collects 2.7 blocks a contest to pace the Trojans.
Arizona State Leaders
- The Sun Devils leader in scoring is Josh Christopher with 17.5 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds per game and 1.1 assists per game.
- When it comes to Arizona State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Marcus Bagley with 6.8 rebounds per game and Remy Martin with 3.6 assists per game.
- Bagley makes a team-high 2.6 three-pointers per game for the Sun Devils.
- Alonzo Verge Jr. is at the top of Arizona State's steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Jalen Graham leads the squad in blocks with 1.9 per game.
USC vs Arizona State: Last 2 Meetings
The Trojans and the Sun Devils have split their last two games 1-1. The Trojans have covered the spread more often than not against the Sun Devils, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
USC vs Arizona State (Last 2 Games)
- The Trojans record just 0.5 more points per game (77.6) than the Sun Devils allow (77.1).
- USC has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when putting up more than 77.1 points.
- When Arizona State allows more than 77.6 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Sun Devils' 76.9 points per game are 13.2 more points than the 63.7 the Trojans allow.
- Arizona State has compiled a 4-3 overall record and a 3-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 63.7 points.
- USC is 0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows more than 76.9 points.
- The Trojans have put up a total of 125 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.9 per game), while the Sun Devils have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by two total points, -0.2 per game).
- The Trojans average 39.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Sun Devils by 8.1 boards per contest.
- USC is 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Arizona State is 2-5 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Trojans average 10.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Sun Devils by 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Trojans are 1-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Sun Devils are 2-4 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- USC records an average rebounding margin of +6.1 rebounds per game, and Arizona State averages a margin of -7.8 rebounds.