The New Hampshire Wildcats (1-1) are favored by 1 points against the Quinnipiac Bobcats (1-1) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESP+. The matchup's point total is 139.
New Hampshire vs Quinnipiac Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
New Hampshire Leaders
- Nick Guadarrama averaged 12.9 points per game last season.
- Sean Sutherlin collected 9.3 rebounds a game and Marque Maultsby dished out 2.9 assists per matchup.
- Josh Hopkins was strong from deep a season ago, knocking down 2.0 threes per game.
- Sutherlin grabbed 1.0 steal per game. Tayler Mattos collected 0.8 blocks an outing.
- Tyrese Williams was solid last season with 9.9 points and 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Brendan McGuire racked up 2.7 assists per game.
- Jacob Rigoni had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago, making 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Williams grabbed 0.8 steals per game. Seth Pinkney averaged 1.4 blocks a game.
New Hampshire vs Quinnipiac: Last 2 Meetings
Quinnipiac leads the past two matchups 2-0 over New Hampshire. In those games against the Wildcats, the Bobcats have a 1-0 record against the spread.
New Hampshire vs Quinnipiac (Last 2 Games)
- Last season, the Wildcats recorded only 1.7 fewer points per contest (69) than the Bobcats gave up (70.7).
- New Hampshire finished with a record of 5-0 against the spread and 9-3 overall last season when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- Quinnipiac finished with a 5-11 record against the spread and went 3-14 overall last season when giving up more than 69 points.
- The Bobcats put up an average of 69.6 points per game last year, only 3.3 more points than the 66.3 the Wildcats gave up to opponents.
- Quinnipiac went 12-6 overall and 13-0 against the spread when it scored more than 66.3 points last season.
- New Hampshire went 6-6 against the spread and 4-11 overall last season when it allowed more than 69.6 points.
- The Wildcats scored a total of 81 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 2.7 per game), while the Bobcats were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 34 total points, -1.1 per game).
- The Wildcats and the Bobcats rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 38.3 and 34.3 boards per game last season, respectively.
- The Wildcats were 6-6 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bobcats were 3-9 when they lost the rebounding advantage.
- The Wildcats averaged 10 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Bobcats by 1.7 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Wildcats grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 5-8 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Bobcats were 8-4-1.
- Both teams tended to win the rebounding battle last season. New Hampshire recorded an average rebounding margin of +6.3 rebounds per game, and Quinnipiac averaged a margin of +2.4 rebounds.