The Delaware State Hornets (0-3) are heavily favored (-19) to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (5-3) at 12:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at Trask Coliseum. The matchup has an over/under of 155.5.
UNC Wilmington vs Delaware State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UNC Wilmington and Delaware State
UNC Wilmington and Delaware State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 19+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UNC Wilmington Leaders
- Jaylen Sims leads the Seahawks in scoring, averaging 19.9 points per game.
- Mike Okauru leads the team with 3.8 assists a game and Joe Pridgen paces the squad with 9.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Sims makes 2.7 threes per game to lead the Seahawks.
- Okauru leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. John Bowen collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace UNC Wilmington.
Delaware State Leaders
- Myles Carter outpaced his teammates on the Hornets scoring front by putting up 13.5 points per game. He adds 3.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game this season.
- Ronald Lucas' 4.0 rebounds per game and Martez Robinson's 3.0 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Hornets rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Johquin 'Pinky' Wiley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on Delaware State grabs more steals than Carter (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Zach Kent (2.0 per game).
- The Seahawks put up 22.9 fewer points per game (79.4) than the Hornets give up (102.3).
- When UNC Wilmington totals more than 102.3 points, it is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- Delaware State is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread when giving up more than 79.4 points.
- The Hornets put up an average of 64.3 points per game, 8.1 fewer points than the 72.4 the Seahawks allow to opponents.
- Delaware State is 0-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 72.4 points.
- UNC Wilmington has a 3-3 record overall and an ATS record of 2-3 in games when its opponents score more than 64.3 points.
- The Seahawks have totaled 56 more points than their opponents this season (seven per game on average), while the Hornets have been out-scored by 114 total points (38 per game average differential).
- The Seahawks average 33.9 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Hornets by 6.9 boards per contest.
- When UNC Wilmington earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Delaware State is 0-3.
- The Seahawks average 10 offensive boards per game, more than the Hornets by 1.3 rebounds per contest.
- When the Seahawks grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Hornets are 0-2.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both squads this year. UNC Wilmington records an average rebounding margin of -0.2 rebounds per game, and Delaware State averages a margin of -17.7 rebounds.