The UNC Greensboro Spartans (5-3) will attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Wofford Terriers (4-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Greensboro Coliseum as 4.5-point favorites. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
UNC Greensboro vs Wofford Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UNC Greensboro and Wofford
UNC Greensboro and Wofford Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- Isaiah Miller leads the Spartans in scoring (18.7 points per game) and assisting (4.1 assists per game).
- UNC Greensboro's rebounding leader is Mohammed Abdulsalam, who grabs 6.3 per game.
- Angelo Allegri is the top three-point shooter for the Spartans, knocking down 2.0 per game.
- The Spartans steals leader is Miller, who collects 2.3 per game. Hayden Koval leads the team averaging 2.8 blocks a contest.
- The Terriers go-to guy, Storm Murphy, leads the team in both scoring (18.8 points per game) and assists (5.2 assists per game).
- The Terriers leading rebounder is Messiah Jones with 6.6 per game. He also scores 9.4 points per game.
- Tray Hollowell makes a team-high 3.1 three-pointers per game for the Terriers.
- Ryan Larson is at the top of Wofford's steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Sam Godwin leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.
UNC Greensboro vs Wofford: Last 4 Meetings
Wofford leads the past four matchups 3-1 over UNC Greensboro. The Terriers have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Spartans.
UNC Greensboro vs Wofford (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
UNC Greensboro has combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 141.5, in 62.5% of its eight games this season.
2020-21 Wofford games have had a higher total than Saturday's total on four of seven occasions (57.1%).
The two teams combine to average 150.1 points per game, 8.6 more than the over/under in this contest.
This contest's over/under is 11.6 points greater than the 129.9 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
The average total in Spartans games this season is 140.2, 1.3 points fewer than Saturday's over/under of 141.5 .
The 141.5 total in this game is 1.8 points higher than the 139.7 average total in Terriers games this season.