The UNC Greensboro Spartans (4-3) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the North Carolina A&T Aggies (3-8) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Corbett Sports Center as heavy, 12.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145 points.
UNC Greensboro vs N.C. A&T Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UNC Greensboro and N.C. A&T
UNC Greensboro and N.C. A&T Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The Spartans points and assists leader is Isaiah Miller. He racks up 19.7 points per game and records 3.8 assists.
- The team is led in rebounds by Mohammed Abdulsalam's 6.3 per game.
- Angelo Allegri hits a team-high 1.7 three-pointers per game for the Spartans.
- Miller leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Hayden Koval collects 2.7 blocks a contest to pace the Spartans.
N.C. A&T Leaders
- Kameron Langley has shown out this season to lead the Aggies in points (10.4 per game), rebounds (5.4 per game), and assists (7.1 per game).
- Quentin Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, averaging 1.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on N.C. A&T grabs more steals than Langley (2.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Harry Morrice (0.7 per game).
UNC Greensboro vs N.C. A&T: Last 2 Meetings
The Spartans have a 2-0 record in the last two matchups with the Aggies. The Spartans have covered the spread more often than not against the Aggies, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
UNC Greensboro vs N.C. A&T (Last 2 Games)
- The Spartans put up 70.3 points per game, 8.4 fewer points than the 78.7 the Aggies allow.
- UNC Greensboro has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when putting up more than 78.7 points.
- N.C. A&T is 1-6 against the spread and 0-8 overall when allowing more than 70.3 points.
- The Aggies put up just 1.8 more points per game (70.2) than the Spartans give up to opponents (68.4).
- N.C. A&T is 3-4 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.4 points.
- UNC Greensboro's record is 0-3 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 70.2 points to its opponents.
- The Spartans have totaled only 13 more points than their opponents this season (1.9 per game on average), while the Aggies have been out-scored by 94 total points (8.5 per game average differential).
- The Spartans average 42 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Aggies by 9.2 boards per contest.
- When UNC Greensboro earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, N.C. A&T is 2-4.
- The Spartans grab 15 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Aggies by 5.5 rebounds per game.
- When the Spartans grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Aggies are 2-4.
- UNC Greensboro finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +eight rebounds per game. N.C. A&T struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -8.6.