The Coppin State Eagles (0-4) are heavy, 10-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the UNC Greensboro Spartans (1-2) on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at Physical Education Complex. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 67.5.
UNC Greensboro vs Coppin State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UNC Greensboro and Coppin State
UNC Greensboro and Coppin State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- Isaiah Miller leads the Spartans in scoring (21.7 points per game) and assisting (3.7 assists per game).
- UNC Greensboro is led in rebounds by Mohammed Abdulsalam's 5.7 per game.
- The 3.0 three-pointers Angelo Allegri makes per game are a team-high mark for the Spartans.
- UNC Greensboro's steals leader is Miller, who collects 3.0 per game. Hayden Koval leads the team averaging 4.3 blocks an outing.
Coppin State Leaders
- Anthony Tarke leads the team in both scoring (15.8 points per game) and rebounding (7.5 rebounds per game).
- Dejuan Clayton is the Eagles go-to assist guy, averaging 3.3 per game.
- Domantas Sakickas makes a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Eagles.
- Tarke leads the Spartans with 3.0 steals per game and Kenan Sarvan is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
UNC Greensboro vs Coppin State: Last Meeting
UNC Greensboro vs Coppin State (Last 1 Games)
- The 70.7 points per game the Spartans score are 8.1 fewer points than the Eagles allow (78.8).
- When UNC Greensboro puts up more than 78.8 points, it is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- Coppin State is 0-3 overall and 1-2 against the spread in games when it allows more than 70.7 points.
- The Eagles score an average of 60.5 points per game, 14.8 fewer points than the 75.3 the Spartans give up.
- When it scores more than 75.3 points, Coppin State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- UNC Greensboro has a 1-2 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 60.5 points.
- The Spartans have a negative point differential on the season (-14 total points, -4.6 per game), as do the Eagles (-73 total points, -18.3 per game).
- The Spartans average 39.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Eagles by 7.5 boards per contest.
- When UNC Greensboro earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Coppin State is 1-3.
- The Spartans collect 15.3 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Eagles by 6.5 rebounds per game.
- When the Spartans grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Eagles are 1-1.
- The Spartans find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +six rebounds per game, and the Eagles struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -17.3.