Two hot teams hit the court when the UNC Greensboro Spartans (5-3) visit the Citadel Bulldogs (6-0) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are 13.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their four-game win streak going against the Spartans, who have won four straight. The over/under is set at 156.5 in the matchup.
UNC Greensboro vs Citadel Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UNC Greensboro and Citadel
UNC Greensboro and Citadel Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The Spartans points and assists leader is Isaiah Miller. He puts up 18.4 points per game and dishes out 3.7 assists.
- UNC Greensboro's rebounding leader is Mohammed Abdulsalam, who pulls down 6.5 per game.
- The Spartans are led by A.J McGinnis from beyond the arc. He hits 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- UNC Greensboro's blocks leader is Hayden Koval, who collects 2.8 per game. Miller leads the team averaging 2.3 steals a game.
- Hayden Brown is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 21.2 points per game and 10.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Tyler Moffe holds the title of Citadel assist leader, dishing out 6.3 assists per game this season.
- The Bulldogs are led by Kaiden Rice from long distance -- he connects on 4.7 shots from deep per game.
- The Bulldogs leaders in steals and blocks are Moffe (1.8 steals per game) and Stephen Clark (1.6 blocks per game).
UNC Greensboro vs Citadel: Last 4 Meetings
The Spartans are 4-0 against the Bulldogs in the last four meetings between the two teams. The Bulldogs have a 1-0-1 record against the spread in those games against the Spartans.
UNC Greensboro vs Citadel (Last 4 Games)
- The 72.2 points per game the Spartans score are 7.4 more points than the Bulldogs allow (64.8).
- When UNC Greensboro scores more than 64.8 points, it is 4-3 overall and 1-0-1 against the spread.
- Citadel is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when allowing more than 72.2 points.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 92.7 points per game, 24.7 more points than the 68 the Spartans give up to opponents.
- Citadel is 2-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall when it scores more than 68 points.
- UNC Greensboro's record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 92.7 points.
- The Spartans have scored a total of 34 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.2 per game), and the Bulldogs have out-scored opponents by 167 points on the season (27.9 more per game).
- The Spartans and the Bulldogs are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (44.6 and 45.2 boards per game, respectively).
- When Citadel earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UNC Greensboro is 0-0-1.
- The Spartans average 16.1 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Bulldogs by 2.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Spartans are 2-2-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Bulldogs are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. UNC Greensboro records an average rebounding margin of +9.5 rebounds per game. Citadel averages a margin of +12.2 rebounds.