The Longwood Lancers (1-7) are favored (-4) to end a four-game losing streak when they host the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (3-4) at 12:00 AM ET on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at Willett Hall. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
UNC Asheville vs Longwood Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UNC Asheville and Longwood
UNC Asheville and Longwood Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UNC Asheville Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Tajion Jones, who contributes 17.9 points per game.
- UNC Asheville is led in rebounding by LJ Thorpe's 5.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Trent Stephney's 4.7 assists per game .
- Jones makes a team-high 3.6 three-pointers per game for the Bulldogs.
- UNC Asheville's steals leader is Lavar Batts Jr., who collects 1.9 per game. Evan Clayborne leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
- Justin Hill racks up 4.9 rebounds per game, 4.3 assists per game, and 11.9 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Lancers in both rebounds and assists.
- Juan Munoz scores 14.1 points per game, putting him at the top of the Lancers scoring leaderboard.
- Munoz paces the Lancers with a team-high 2.4 made three-pointers per game.
- Hill is at the top of Longwood's steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Zac Watson leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
UNC Asheville vs Longwood: Last 3 Meetings
The Bulldogs are 2-1 against the Lancers over the last three meetings between the two teams. The Bulldogs and the Lancers have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
UNC Asheville vs Longwood (Last 3 Games)
- The 75.6 points the Bulldogs record per game are just 2.4 more points than the Lancers allow (73.2).
- When UNC Asheville scores more than 73.2 points, it is 3-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Longwood is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when giving up more than 75.6 points.
- The Lancers score 7.5 fewer points per game (67.2) than the Bulldogs allow (74.7).
- Longwood has compiled a 1-1 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 74.7 points.
- UNC Asheville is 0-3-1 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 67.2 points.
- The Bulldogs have out-scored their opponents by only six points this season (0.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Lancers have out-scored them by 48 more points on the year (six per game).
- The Bulldogs and the Lancers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 32 and 31.4 boards per game, respectively.
- UNC Asheville is 2-1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Longwood is 1-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bulldogs collect 8.9 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Lancers by one rebound per game.
- The Bulldogs are 1-2-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Lancers are 1-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- UNC Asheville finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +1.4 rebounds per game. Longwood struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -1.5.