The Longwood Lancers (1-7) are favored (-5) to end a four-game losing streak when they host the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (3-4) at 3:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at Willett Hall. The matchup has an over/under set at 144 points.
UNC Asheville vs Longwood Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UNC Asheville and Longwood
UNC Asheville and Longwood Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UNC Asheville Leaders
- Tajion Jones leads the Bulldogs scoring 18.5 points per game.
- Trent Stephney leads the team with 4.3 assists a game and LJ Thorpe paces the squad with 5.1 rebounds per outing.
- The Bulldogs are led by Jones from long distance. He knocks down 3.8 shots from deep per game.
- UNC Asheville's blocks leader is Evan Clayborne, who records 1.4 per game. Lavar Batts Jr. leads the team averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
- Justin Hill is number one on the Lancers leaderboard in both rebounds (5.0 per game) and assists (3.9 per game).
- Juan Munoz's 13.3-point per game average puts him at the top of the Lancers scoring leaderboard.
- Munoz paces the Lancers with a team-high 2.1 made three-pointers per game.
- Nobody on Longwood grabs more steals than Hill (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Zac Watson (0.8 per game).
UNC Asheville vs Longwood: Last 3 Meetings
The Bulldogs have a 2-1 record in the last three games with the Lancers. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the series knotted up at 1-1 ATS.
UNC Asheville vs Longwood (Last 3 Games)
- The Bulldogs average just 2.4 more points per game (75.6) than the Lancers give up (73.2).
- UNC Asheville has a 3-1 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 73.2 points.
- When Longwood allows more than 75.6 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Lancers' 67.2 points per game are 7.5 fewer points than the 74.7 the Bulldogs give up.
- When it scores more than 74.7 points, Longwood is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- UNC Asheville has an ATS record of 0-3-1 and a 1-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 67.2 points.
- The Bulldogs have out-scored their opponents by only six points this season (0.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Lancers have out-scored them by 48 more points on the year (six per game).
- The Bulldogs and the Lancers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 32 and 31.4 boards per game, respectively.
- When UNC Asheville earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Longwood is 1-4.
- The Bulldogs average 8.9 offensive boards per game, more than the Lancers by one rebound per contest.
- When the Bulldogs grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Lancers are 1-2.
- UNC Asheville finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +1.4 rebounds per game. Longwood struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -1.5.