The Longwood Lancers (1-7) are favored (-4) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (3-4) at 3:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Willett Hall. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
UNC Asheville vs Longwood Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UNC Asheville and Longwood
UNC Asheville and Longwood Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UNC Asheville Leaders
- Tajion Jones leads the Bulldogs in scoring, averaging 17.9 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by LJ Thorpe's 5.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Trent Stephney's 4.7 assists per game .
- The 3.6 three-pointers Jones makes per game are a team-high mark for the Bulldogs.
- UNC Asheville's blocks leader is Evan Clayborne, who collects 1.6 per game. Lavar Batts Jr. leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
- Justin Hill is number one on the Lancers leaderboard in both rebounds (4.9 per game) and assists (4.3 per game).
- Juan Munoz collects 14.1 points per game, putting him at the top of the Lancers scoring leaderboard.
- Munoz averages 2.4 made threes per game to lead the Lancers.
- Longwood's Hill has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Zac Watson is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
UNC Asheville vs Longwood: Last 3 Meetings
UNC Asheville has a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with Longwood. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the series knotted up at 1-1 ATS.
UNC Asheville vs Longwood (Last 3 Games)
- The 75.6 points the Bulldogs put up per game are only 2.4 more points than the Lancers give up (73.2).
- When UNC Asheville totals more than 73.2 points, it is 3-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Longwood is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread when allowing more than 75.6 points.
- The Lancers' 67.2 points per game are 7.5 fewer points than the 74.7 the Bulldogs give up.
- In games it puts up more than 74.7 points, Longwood is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- UNC Asheville is 0-3-1 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 67.2 points.
- The Bulldogs have totaled only six more points than their opponents this season (0.9 per game on average), while the Lancers have been out-scored by 48 total points (six per game average differential).
- The Bulldogs and the Lancers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (32 and 31.4 boards per game, respectively).
- UNC Asheville is 2-1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Longwood is 1-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bulldogs average 8.9 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Lancers by one rebound per contest.
- When the Bulldogs grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Lancers are 1-2.
- The Bulldogs find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +1.4 rebounds per game, and the Lancers struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -1.5.