Tajion Jones leads the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (1-2) into a matchup against the High Point Panthers (1-2) after scoring 24 points in a 77-56 win over South Carolina State. The Bulldogs are 5-point favorites in the matchup on Friday, December 11, 2020, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on ESP+. The point total is 146.5 for the matchup.
UNC Asheville vs High Point Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UNC Asheville and High Point
UNC Asheville and High Point Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UNC Asheville Leaders
- Jones leads the Bulldogs scoring 20.0 points per game.
- Trent Stephney leads the team with 5.0 assists per game and Jamon Battle paces the squad with 6.7 rebounds per contest.
- Jones leads the Bulldogs with a team-high 3.7 made three-pointers per game.
- Stephney leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Evan Clayborne collects 2.0 blocks an outing to pace UNC Asheville.
High Point Leaders
- John-Michael Wright has the top spot on the Panthers scoring and assist lists, tallying 24.0 points and 3.0 assists per game.
- Caden Sanchez's 4.3 rebounds per game paces High Point's rebounding effort. He also adds 6.0 points per game.
- Wright paces the Panthers with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Emmanuel Izunabor is a defensive force for High Point, leading the team in both steals (1.3 per game) and blocks (1.3 per game).
UNC Asheville vs High Point: Last 4 Meetings
High Point leads the past four matchups 3-1 over UNC Asheville. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the series tied at 1-1 ATS.
UNC Asheville vs High Point (Last 4 Games)
- The Bulldogs record only two fewer points per game (75.3) than the Panthers give up (77.3).
- When UNC Asheville puts up more than 77.3 points, it is 0-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- When High Point gives up more than 75.3 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Panthers' 77.7 points per game are six more points than the 71.7 the Bulldogs give up.
- In games when it scores more than 71.7 points, High Point is 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- UNC Asheville has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents score more than 77.7 points.
- The Bulldogs have totaled just 11 more points than their opponents this season (3.6 per game on average), and the Panthers have scored just one more point than their opponents (0.4 per game).
- The Bulldogs average 39 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Panthers by nine boards per contest.
- When UNC Asheville earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, High Point is 2-0.
- The Bulldogs collect 11.7 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Panthers by 4.4 rebounds per game.
- The Bulldogs are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Panthers are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- UNC Asheville fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +two rebounds per game. It's a different story for High Point, which averages a margin of -2.