The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (3-6) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the Hampton Pirates (2-4) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Convocation Center (VA). The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 148.5 in the matchup.
UNC Asheville vs Hampton Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UNC Asheville and Hampton
UNC Asheville and Hampton Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UNC Asheville Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Tajion Jones, who puts up 18.4 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Evan Clayborne's 6.1 rebounds per game and assisting by Trent Stephney's 3.7 assists per game .
- Jones leads the Bulldogs with a team-high 3.7 made three-pointers per game.
- UNC Asheville's steals leader is Lavar Batts Jr., who grabs 1.9 per game. Clayborne leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
- Davion Warren owns the Pirates top spot in scoring with 20.3 points per game and also tacks on 6.7 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Hampton leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Edward Oliver-Hampton with 7.7 rebounds per game and Russell Dean with 6.8 assists per game.
- Chris Shelton leads the Pirates in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- Hampton's Warren has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.2 per game and Dajour Dickens is first in blocks with 3.5 per game.
UNC Asheville vs Hampton: Last 4 Meetings
Hampton leads the past four matchups 4-0 over UNC Asheville. The Pirates have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Bulldogs.
UNC Asheville vs Hampton (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
UNC Asheville has combined with its opponents to score over Sunday's total, 148.5, in 33.3% of its nine games this season.
In 33.3% of Hampton games this season (2/6), the total points scored was greater than Sunday's over/under of 148.5.
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 142.3, is 6.2 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
This contest's over/under is 1.6 points under the 150.1 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
Bulldogs games have an average total of 146.2 points this season, 2.3 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
The 148.5 total in this game is 2.3 points above the 146.2 average total in Pirates games this season.