The Mount St. Mary's Mountaineers (1-3) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the UMBC Retrievers (2-1) on Friday, December 11, 2020 at Knott Arena as only 1-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 133.
UMBC vs Mount St. Mary's Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UMBC and Mount St. Mary's
UMBC and Mount St. Mary's Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Mount St. Mary's
- Darnell Rogers leads the Retrievers in scoring, averaging 14.7 points per game.
- Keondre Kennedy leads UMBC with 3.3 assists a game and Brandon Horvath paces the squad with 7.7 rebounds per outing.
- Rogers connects on 2.7 threes per game to lead the Retrievers.
- UMBC's blocks leader is Horvath, who averages 0.7 per game. Rogers leads the team averaging 2.0 steals a contest.
Mount St. Mary's Leaders
- The Mountaineers leader in scoring is Jalen Gibbs with 17.7 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds per game and 2.0 assists per game.
- Nana Opoku (5.3 rebounds per game) and Damian Chong Qui (4.0 assists per game) are the Mount St. Mary's leaders in rebounds and assists.
- The 3.0 three-pointers Gibbs hits per game are a team-high mark for the Mountaineers.
- Chong Qui is at the top of Mount St. Mary's steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Mezie Offurum leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The Retrievers put up 72.7 points per game, 5.9 more points than the 66.8 the Mountaineers allow.
- UMBC is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Mount St. Mary's has put together a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall in games when it gives up more than 72.7 points.
- The Mountaineers put up 7.3 fewer points per game (58) than the Retrievers allow (65.3).
- Mount St. Mary's is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it scores more than 65.3 points.
- UMBC has an ATS record of 2-1 and a 2-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 58 points.
- The Retrievers have scored a total of 22 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.4 per game), while the Mountaineers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 35 total points, -8.8 per game).
- The Retrievers average 36 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Mountaineers by 5.2 boards per contest.
- UMBC is 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Mount St. Mary's is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Retrievers and the Mountaineers collect offensive rebounds at similar rate (7.7 and 8.5 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Mountaineers are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Retrievers are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both teams this season. UMBC records a rebounding margin of -1.7 rebounds per game. Mount St. Mary's averages a margin -0.4 rebounds.