A game after he went off for 21 points in a 79-76 win over Salem (WV), Kevin Anderson leads the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens (1-0) on the road against the UMBC Retrievers (1-1) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020. The Fightin' Blue Hens are underdogs by 1 point in the matchup, which starts at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 67 in the matchup.
UMBC vs Delaware Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- R.J. Eytle-Rock scored 11.2 points per game and averaged 3.3 assists per game last season.
- Brandon Horvath grabbed 6.7 rebounds per game.
- L.J. Owens was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.5 per game.
- Horvath averaged 0.9 steals per game. Daniel Akin collected 0.5 blocks a contest.
- Ryan Allen contributed 12.2 points per game last season.
- Dylan Painter pulled down 9.3 rebounds per game and Anderson averaged 3.7 assists per game .
- Allen was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.0 per game.
- Anderson averaged 1.4 steals per game. Painter collected 0.7 blocks a contest.
- Last season, the Retrievers scored 68.3 points per contest, just 2.4 fewer points than the 70.7 the Fightin' Blue Hens gave up to opponents.
- When UMBC scored more than 70.7 points last season, it went 6-0 against the spread and 7-6 overall.
- Delaware had an 8-7 record against the spread and a 12-9 record overall last season when giving up more than 68.3 points.
- The Fightin' Blue Hens scored an average of 74.3 points per game last year, 7.4 more points than the 66.9 the Retrievers allowed to opponents.
- When it scored more than 66.9 points last season, Delaware went 14-0 against the spread and 20-6 overall.
- UMBC's record was 3-6 against the spread and 1-9 overall when it allowed more than 74.3 points last season.
- The Retrievers totaled 48 more points than their opponents last season (1.4 per game on average), and the Fightin' Blue Hens scored 120 more points than their opponents (3.6 per game).
- The Retrievers and the Fightin' Blue Hens rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 31.9 and 30.5 boards per game last season, respectively.
- UMBC was 7-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Delaware was 6-7 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Retrievers averaged 7.7 offensive boards per game, more than the Fightin' Blue Hens by 1.3 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Retrievers grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 6-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Fightin' Blue Hens were 10-7.
- UMBC recorded an average rebounding margin of -0.6 rebounds per game, and Delaware averaged a margin of +0.1 rebounds.