The Binghamton Bearcats (0-5) are heavily favored (-14) to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the UMBC Retrievers (6-1) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at UMBC Event Center. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
UMBC vs Binghamton Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UMBC and Binghamton
UMBC and Binghamton Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Brandon Horvath leads the Retrievers in points and rebounds. He averages 15.9 points per game while also adding 8.4 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Darnell Rogers' 3.0 per game.
- The 2.3 three-pointers Rogers knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Retrievers.
- UMBC's steals leader is Rogers, who averages 1.6 per game. Daniel Akin leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
- George Tinsley holds the top spot on the Bearcats rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 7.0 rebounds per game and 3.0 assists per game.
- Brenton Mills has outperformed his Binghamton teammates in scoring, putting up 14.4 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Mills connects on 2.4 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bearcats.
- The Bearcats leaders in steals and blocks are Dan Petcash (0.8 steals per game) and Thomas Bruce (2.3 blocks per game).
UMBC vs Binghamton: Last 4 Meetings
UMBC and Binghamton have split their last four games 2-2. The Bearcats have covered the spread more often than not against the Retrievers, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
UMBC vs Binghamton (Last 4 Games)
- The Retrievers record only 0.5 fewer points per game (72.3) than the Bearcats give up (72.8).
- UMBC has a 3-0 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 72.8 points.
- When Binghamton gives up more than 72.3 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Bearcats put up an average of 63.8 points per game, only 0.5 fewer points than the 64.3 the Retrievers allow.
- When it scores more than 64.3 points, Binghamton is 0-0 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- UMBC's record is 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread when it allows more than 63.8 points to its opponents.
- The Retrievers have scored a total of 56 more points than their opponents this year (an average of eight per game), while the Bearcats have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 45 total points, -9 per game).
- The Retrievers and the Bearcats are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (38.6 and 36.6 boards per game, respectively).
- The Retrievers are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bearcats are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Retrievers average 9 offensive boards per game, -1.4 rebounds fewer than the Bearcats.
- The Bearcats are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Retrievers are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- UMBC finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +5.3 rebounds per game. Binghamton struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -0.4.