The UMass Minutemen (0-0) are favored by 3.5 points against the Northeastern Huskies (0-0) on Friday, December 11, 2020 at 1:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESP+.
UMass vs Northeastern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Tre Mitchell put up 17.7 points per game last season and added 7.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Last season, Carl Pierre made 2.4 threes per game.
- Mitchell racked up 1.0 steal and 1.0 block per game.
- Tyson Walker scored 10.4 points per game and averaged 3.3 assists per game last season.
- Greg Eboigbodin collected 4.0 rebounds per game.
- Walker was debendable from distance a season ago, knocking down 1.1 threes per game.
- Walker averaged 1.8 steals per game. Quirin Emanga collected 0.2 blocks a game.
UMass vs Northeastern: Last Meeting
UMass vs Northeastern (Last 1 Games)
- Last season, the 68.5 points per contest the Minutemen recorded were only 2.1 more points than the Huskies allowed (66.4).
- When UMass scored more than 66.4 points last season, it went 14-0 against the spread and 11-6 overall.
- When Northeastern allowed more than 68.5 points last season, it went 5-8 against the spread and 4-12 overall.
- The Huskies scored just 0.1 fewer points per game last year (71.1) than the Minutemen allowed their opponents to score (71.2).
- Northeastern put together an 11-0 ATS record and a 13-4 overall record last season in games it scored more than 71.2 points.
- UMass' record was 6-8 against the spread and 2-14 overall when it let its opponents to score more than 71.1 points last season.
- The Minutemen had a negative point differential last season (-83 total points, -2.7 per game), while the Huskies scored 156 more points than their opponents (4.7 per game).
- The Minutemen and the Huskies hauled in rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (29.7 and 28.7 boards per game, respectively).
- The Minutemen were 5-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Huskies were 5-7 when they lost the rebounding advantage.
- The Minutemen averaged 7.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Huskies by 1.5 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Minutemen were 5-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Huskies were 6-6 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- UMass was lackluster on the glass with an average rebounding margin of -3.8 rebounds per game. However Northeastern helped itself, averaging a margin of 0.5.