The UMass Minutemen (2-2) host the La Salle Explorers (3-5) as 5.5-point favorites after Carl Pierre went off for 23 points in the Minutemen 93-88 loss to Bryant. The game airs on NBCS at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5 points.
UMass vs La Salle Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UMass and La Salle
UMass and La Salle Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Tre Mitchell leads the Minutemen in points and rebounds. He contributes 22.6 points per game while also adding 7.0 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Noah Fernandes' 5.6 per game.
- Pierre knocks down a team-high 2.6 three-pointers per game for the Minutemen.
- Fernandes leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Mitchell collects 1.6 blocks an outing to pace UMass.
La Salle Leaders
- Jack Clark leads the team in both scoring (9.9 points per game) and rebounding (5.6 rebounds per game).
- The Explorers assist leader is Jhamir Brickus with 4.0 assists per game.
- Sherif Kenney leads the Explorers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- La Salle's Brickus has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Clifton Moore is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
UMass vs La Salle: Last 5 Meetings
UMass leads the past five matchups 3-2 over La Salle. The Minutemen have covered the spread more often than not against the Explorers, holding a 3-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
UMass vs La Salle (Last 5 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
UMass has combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 145.5, in 100% of its four games this season.
Three La Salle games this season featured a total above Saturday's set total of 145.5 (37.5%).
The two teams combine to score 150.6 points per game, 5.1 more than the over/under in this contest.
This contest's total is 1.9 points under the 147.4 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
The Minutemen and their opponents have scored an average of 164.5 points per game in 2020-21, 19.0 more than Saturday's total.
In 2020-21, games involving the Explorers have averaged a total of 133.5 points, 12.0 fewer than this game's set over/under.