The George Mason Patriots (4-1) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the UMass Minutemen (2-2) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at William D. Mullins Memorial Center. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's over/under is set at 148.5.
UMass vs George Mason Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UMass and George Mason
UMass and George Mason Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Tre Mitchell leads the Minutemen in points and rebounds. He averages 22.5 points per game while adding 6.8 rebounds.
- Noah Fernandes paces the team with 5.8 assists per game.
- Carl Pierre makes 2.5 threes per game to lead the Minutemen.
- Fernandes leads the team with 2.5 steals per game. Mitchell collects 1.8 blocks an outing to pace the Minutemen.
George Mason Leaders
- Jordan Miller outpaced his teammates on the Patriots scoring front by putting up 16.5 points per game. He adds 5.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game this season.
- Josh Oduro's 5.8 rebounds per game and Tyler Kolek's 2.5 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Patriots rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- The Patriots are led by Kolek from long distance -- he connects on 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Javon Greene is at the top of George Mason's steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and AJ Wilson leads the squad in blocks with 2.6 per game.
UMass vs George Mason: Last 4 Meetings
George Mason has a 3-1 record in the last four games against UMass. The Minutemen and the Patriots have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
UMass vs George Mason (Last 4 Games)
- The Minutemen put up 16.9 more points per game (85.5) than the Patriots give up (68.6).
- UMass is 2-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall when scoring more than 68.6 points.
- George Mason is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 85.5 points.
- The Patriots' 71 points per game are eight fewer points than the 79 the Minutemen allow to opponents.
- George Mason has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 1-0 overall record in games it scores more than 79 points.
- UMass' record is 1-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 71 points to its opponents.
- The Minutemen have put up a total of 26 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.5 per game), and the Patriots have out-scored opponents by only 12 points on the season (2.4 more per game).
- The Minutemen and the Patriots rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 33.8 and 35.8 boards per game, respectively.
- When George Mason earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UMass is 1-1.
- The Minutemen average 10.5 offensive rebounds per game, -1.3 rebounds less than the Patriots.
- The Patriots are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Minutemen are 0-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both organizations this season. UMass records a rebounding margin of -0.2 rebounds per game. George Mason averages a margin -0.6 rebounds.