The Hartford Hawks (5-2) are 2-point underdogs as they try to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (2-4) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Costello Athletic Center. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is set at 135.
UMass-Lowell vs Hartford Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UMass-Lowell and Hartford
UMass-Lowell and Hartford Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The River Hawks points and assists leader is Obadiah Noel. He puts up 21.2 points per game and dishes out 3.7 assists.
- UMass-Lowell's rebounding leader is Connor Withers, who pulls down 4.9 per game.
- The River Hawks are led by Noel from long distance. He knocks down 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Withers leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Max Brooks collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace the River Hawks.
- Moses Flowers outpaced his teammates on the Hawks scoring front by putting up 11.6 points per game. He adds 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Hartford leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Miroslave Stafl with 6.7 rebounds per game and Traci Carter with 2.6 assists per game.
- DJ Mitchell hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Hawks.
- The Hawks leaders in steals and blocks are Carter (3.0 steals per game) and Stafl (0.8 blocks per game).
UMass-Lowell vs Hartford: Last 3 Meetings
The Hawks have a 2-1 record in the last three games with the River Hawks. In those matchups with the River Hawks, the Hawks have a 2-0 record against the spread.
UMass-Lowell vs Hartford (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
UMass-Lowell and its opponents have gone over the current 135 total in five of six games (83.3%) this season
In two of seven (28.6%) Hartford games this season, the total points scored elevated above Saturday's 135 over/under.
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 133.1, is 1.9 points fewer than Saturday's over/under.
These two squads surrender a combined 138.2 points per game, 3.2 more than this contest's over/under.
River Hawks games this season feature an average total of 143.2 points, a number 8.2 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
The 128.1 PPG average total in Hawks games this season is 6.9 points fewer than this game's over/under.