The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (3-4) are at home in America East action against the Hartford Hawks (5-3) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. The River Hawks are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
UMass-Lowell vs Hartford Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UMass-Lowell and Hartford
UMass-Lowell and Hartford Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Obadiah Noel leads the River Hawks in scoring (21.5 points per game) and assisting (3.5 assists per game).
- UMass-Lowell's rebounding leader is Connor Withers, who pulls down 5.3 per game.
- Noel makes 1.7 threes per game to lead the River Hawks.
- UMass-Lowell's blocks leader is Max Brooks, who collects 1.2 per game. Withers leads the team averaging 1.1 steals an outing.
- Moses Flowers owns the Hawks top spot in scoring with 11.6 points per game and also tacks on 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest.
- The Hartford leaders in rebounds and assists are Miroslave Stafl (6.6 rebounds per game) and Traci Carter (2.5 assists per game).
- DJ Mitchell knocks down a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Hawks.
- Carter leads the River Hawks with 1.1 steals per game and Stafl is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
UMass-Lowell vs Hartford: Last 4 Meetings
The record between UMass-Lowell and Hartford is tied 2-2 over the past four matchups. The Hawks have a 2-1 record against the spread in those contests with the River Hawks.
UMass-Lowell vs Hartford (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
UMass-Lowell has combined with its opponents to score over Sunday's total, 135.5, in 71.4% of its seven games this season.
In two of eight (25%) Hartford games this season, the total points scored eclipsed Sunday's 135.5 over/under.
Sunday's over/under is 2.4 points higher than the combined 133.1 PPG average of the two teams.
The 137.3 points per game these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season are 1.8 more than the 135.5 total in this contest.
River Hawks games this season feature an average total of 141.7 points, a number 6.2 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
In 2020-21, games involving the Hawks have averaged a total of 128.8 points, 6.7 fewer than this game's set over/under.