The Lamar Cardinals (0-4) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the UL Monroe Warhawks (1-1) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is 63.5.
UL Monroe vs Lamar Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
UL Monroe Leaders
- Koreem Ozier averaged 14.0 points per game last season while tacking on 1.9 assists.
- Chris Efretuei collected 5.0 rebounds per game.
- Ozier was dependable from deep a season ago, connecting on 2.0 threes per game.
- Ozier grabbed 1.0 steal per game. Efretuei collected 0.9 blocks an outing.
- Anderson Kopp owns the Cardinals top spot in scoring with 16.3 points per game and also tacks on 3.8 rebounds and 1.0 assist per contest.
- When it comes to Lamar leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Avery Sullivan with 8.0 rebounds per game and Ellis Jefferson with 4.5 assists per game.
- Kopp leads the Cardinals with a team-high 1.8 made three-pointers per game.
- Jefferson leads the Warhawks with 2.5 steals per game and David Muoka is their top shot blocker with 1.8 blocks per game.
- Last year, the 63.1 points per game the Warhawks recorded were 6.5 fewer points than the Cardinals gave up (69.6).
- UL Monroe had a 4-0 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall last season when putting up more than 69.6 points.
- When Lamar's opponents totaled more than 63.1 points last season, it finished 8-8 against the spread and 10-13 overall.
- The Cardinals put up an average of 72.2 points per game last year, only 4.8 more points than the 67.4 the Warhawks allowed to opponents.
- Lamar went 17-3 overall and 8-0 against the spread when it scored more than 67.4 points last season.
- UL Monroe's record was 2-2-1 against the spread and 1-7 overall when it allowed more than 72.2 points last season.
- The Warhawks had a -125-point scoring differential last season (-4.3 per game). The Cardinals out-scored opponents by 85 points on the season (2.6 more per game).
- The Warhawks and the Cardinals rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 31.7 and 32.5 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Lamar earned the rebounding advantage they were 6-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UL Monroe was 3-7-1.
- The Warhawks averaged 8.2 offensive rebounds per game, -1.6 rebounds less than the Cardinals.
- When the Cardinals grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 3-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Warhawks were 7-6-1.
- The Warhawks found regular success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +0.2 rebounds per game, and the Cardinals struggled in comparison, averaging a margin of -1.