A game after he put up 28 points in a 66-55 win over SFA, Koreem Ozier leads the UL Monroe Warhawks (2-2) at home against the Grambling Tigers (1-3) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020. The Warhawks are favored by 4 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 61.
UL Monroe vs Grambling Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UL Monroe and Grambling
UL Monroe and Grambling Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UL Monroe Leaders
- The Warhawks points and rebounds leader is Russell Harrison. He contributes 15.5 points per game and grabs 6.8 rebounds.
- Elijah Gonzales paces the team with 4.5 assists per game.
- The Warhawks are paced by Harrison from long distance -- he connects on 2.5 shots from downtown per game.
- UL Monroe's blocks leader is Chris Efretuei, who averages 1.0 per game. Gonzales leads the team averaging 2.0 steals an outing.
- Cameron Christon outpaced his teammates on the Tigers scoring front by putting up 12.3 points per game. He adds 5.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game this season.
- The Tigers leaders in rebounds and assists are Brian Thomas (5.3 rebounds per game) and Trevell Cunningham (4.0 assists per game).
- The Tigers are led by Christon from long distance -- he makes 1.0 shot from downtown per game.
- Grambling's Terreon Randolph has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 4.0 per game and Thomas is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
UL Monroe vs Grambling: Last 2 Meetings
UL Monroe and Grambling have a tied 1-1 record in their last two head-to-head matchups. In those matchups with the Warhawks, the Tigers have a 1-0 record against the spread.
UL Monroe vs Grambling (Last 2 Games)
- The Warhawks record only 0.8 fewer points per game (70) than the Tigers give up (70.8).
- UL Monroe is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- In games when Grambling allows more than 70 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Tigers' 54 points per game are 15.8 fewer points than the 69.8 the Warhawks give up to opponents.
- Grambling has compiled a 0-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.8 points.
- UL Monroe's record is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it gives up more than 54 points.
- The Warhawks have totaled just one more point than their opponents this season (0.2 per game on average), while the Tigers have been out-scored by 67 total points (16.8 per game average differential).
- The Warhawks and the Tigers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (33.8 and 35.2 boards per game, respectively).
- The Tigers are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Warhawks are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Warhawks and the Tigers are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging seven and 7.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Tigers are 0-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Warhawks are 2-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both organizations have struggled to gain an advantage on the glass. UL Monroe records an average rebounding margin of -6.7 rebounds per game. Grambling averages a margin of -7.3 rebounds.