The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-5) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Arkansas State Red Wolves (3-4) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 135.5.
UL Monroe vs Arkansas State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UL Monroe and Arkansas State
UL Monroe and Arkansas State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UL Monroe Leaders
- The Warhawks points and rebounds leader is Russell Harrison. He averages 13.9 points per game and grabs 5.5 rebounds.
- UL Monroe's assists leader is Elijah Gonzales, who racks up 3.8 assists per game.
- The Warhawks are led by Harrison from long distance. He makes 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- UL Monroe's blocks leader is Chris Efretuei, who collects 1.9 per game. Gonzales leads the team averaging 2.1 steals an outing.
Arkansas State Leaders
- Norchad Omier has the top Red Wolves spot in two categories: scoring (12.7 points per game) and rebounding (11.3 rebounds per game).
- The Red Wolves assist leader is Marquis Eaton with 3.1 assists per game.
- Markise Davis connects on 2.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Red Wolves.
- Omier averages 1.4 steals and 1.3 blocks per game, numbers that put him at the top of the Red Wolves steals and blocks leaderboards.
UL Monroe vs Arkansas State: Last 4 Meetings
The Warhawks and the Red Wolves have split their last four matchups 2-2. The Warhawks and the Red Wolves have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
UL Monroe vs Arkansas State (Last 4 Games)
- The Warhawks score 63.6 points per contest, just 2.8 fewer points than the 66.4 the Red Wolves allow their opponents.
- UL Monroe has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when putting up more than 66.4 points.
- When Arkansas State gives up more than 63.6 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Red Wolves score an average of 75.9 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 69.3 the Warhawks allow to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 69.3 points, Arkansas State is 0-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- UL Monroe has a 1-2 record overall and an ATS record of 1-2 in games when its opponents score more than 75.9 points.
- The Warhawks have a negative point differential on the season (-40 total points, -5.7 per game), while the Red Wolves have scored 66 more points than their opponents (9.5 per game).
- The Warhawks average 29.9 rebounds per game, -8.5 boards per contest fewer than the Red Wolves.
- When Arkansas State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UL Monroe is 0-3.
- The Warhawks average 7.7 offensive boards per game, -3.0 rebounds fewer than the Red Wolves.
- When the Red Wolves grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Warhawks are 2-3.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for the Warhawks with a mark of -4.1 rebounds per game. The Red Wolves routinely find success on the boards, averaging a margin of +3.5.