The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-5) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Arkansas State Red Wolves (3-4) on Friday, January 1, 2021 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
UL Monroe vs Arkansas State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UL Monroe and Arkansas State
UL Monroe and Arkansas State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
UL Monroe Leaders
- The Warhawks points and rebounds leader is Russell Harrison. He scores 13.4 points per game and grabs 5.7 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Elijah Gonzales' 3.9 per game.
- Harrison makes a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Warhawks.
- UL Monroe's blocks leader is Chris Efretuei, who averages 1.8 per game. Gonzales leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
Arkansas State Leaders
- Norchad Omier is at the top of the Red Wolves scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 13.8 points per game and 11.5 rebounds per game this season.
- Marquis Eaton has the title of Arkansas State assist leader, dishing out 3.0 assists per game this season.
- Malcolm Farrington averages 1.8 made threes per game to pace the Red Wolves.
- Omier averages 1.3 steals and 1.2 blocks per game, numbers that put him at the top of the Red Wolves steals and blocks leaderboards.
UL Monroe vs Arkansas State: Last 4 Meetings
The Warhawks and the Red Wolves have split their last four games 2-2. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the series tied at 1-1 ATS.
UL Monroe vs Arkansas State (Last 4 Games)
- The Warhawks score just 2.8 fewer points per game (63.6) than the Red Wolves allow (66.4).
- UL Monroe has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when putting up more than 66.4 points.
- In games Arkansas State allows more than 63.6 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Red Wolves' 75.9 points per game are 6.6 more points than the 69.3 the Warhawks allow.
- Arkansas State is 0-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it scores more than 69.3 points.
- UL Monroe is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 75.9 points.
- The Warhawks have a negative point differential on the season (-40 total points, -5.7 per game), while the Red Wolves have scored 66 more points than their opponents (9.5 per game).
- The Warhawks average 29.9 rebounds per game, -8.5 boards per contest fewer than the Red Wolves.
- When Arkansas State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UL Monroe is 0-3.
- The Warhawks average 7.7 offensive boards per game, -3.0 rebounds fewer than the Red Wolves.
- The Red Wolves are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Warhawks are 2-3 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for UL Monroe with a mark of -4.1 rebounds per game. Arkansas State routinely has an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +3.5.